Tuesday 19 May 2009

CVs, Caffeine and Corfu...

So this is my first blog post!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, you can have a look in the info bit if you wanna find out more about me :)

I'll try and update as much as possible, although I have a bad track record for blogging (this is my 2nd or 3rd blog so far...) and I don't check my emails as much as I should, but there we go...
i'm not really selling myself am I?!

So, right now i've just finished my first year at uni in Southampton, where I study fashion journalism. Looking for a job (eek) and hoping to get some work experience with who ever will have me!
Oxford is pretty mundane and there isn't much going on, so i've mostly been spending the last couple of days sorting out my CV (yawn..) and spending faar too much money sitting around in coffee shops and buying very expensive magazines. (a bad habit of mine)

I'm off on holiday to Corfu on Monday which I am a little too excited about, so I am TRYING to wean myself away from any food that will make me look a litle too much like a beached whale.

...Problem is that I would have to eliminate all the food in my diet to do this, (see coffee shop example above) and I have little willpower, so the plan doesn't really work.

Anyway, I'm dragging myself to Pilates with my mother tonight so I guess that kinda makes up for all the lattes i've drunk this week...or the one I had today at the very least...

So, now i've outed my coffee addition and my lack of exercise, I have also managed to ramble for much longer than I intended to! Oh well, at least i'm staying true to the name of the blog right?

No comments:

Post a Comment